Friday, November 9, 2007

As Fred Says Flare is Never A Bad Thing


This is cute but maybe a little to many stripes for me($44)


I really like these but I don't know if I could pull them off($10)



This is fun I really like it but again with the pulling off thing


I love this it's kitsch I hope I used that word right
not being at school has dumbed me up a bit




I probably couldn't hit the ping pong ball to save my life but the set is neat
Ah well sorry for the dumb title please forgive me. The Waterfowlers have poured into own and downtown is completely shutdown and the hotels and restaurants are packed. Now the town actually has people in it can you believe I sure can because the geese have gone amuck and all I hear is squawking. Well I would have loved to posted all of the cool winter stuff I found at Fred Flare but I just couldn't bring myself to do it but of course that 43 days sign or Fredflare.com says it all Christmas is coming. Well I my mom is scheduled for a c section on the 16Th yup a week away I'm going to die I am so not ready. But yeah I'm not like going to have a breakdown or anything I mean I'm fine I tell you fine. Breathe.. ah yes better now. Well I hope my fellow bloggers are having a nice weekend while I'm stuck in Hillbilly Heaven or maybe it should be the other way down.
P.s- Please read my last post if you haven't tis the season as they say and every little bit helps and giving some joy to people who don't have it is a good thing
Well there is the fire bell a loud bell that goes all over town to tell the firefighters they need to come in it goes off every time it rains and yup I here raindrops maybe I'll go play a Breakfast At Tiffany's and find and kiss my true love,it would be the cat( you laughed OK maybe not). Yes if life were like the movies, well old ones at least.
Bye people oh yeah and word around town is that tomorrow is "Thanksgiving" tune in tomorrow for what I mean,
oxoxo,
KIKI
I might not be gossip girl but I always leave you hanging
Admit it your already falling for me
I have to stop reading those books my God I'm going to become one of them


2 comments:

Tru said...

I heart Fred Flare

WendyB said...

I kind of like the stripes in #1.