Thursday, March 13, 2008

I dream of wild flower fields and multiple pairs of flip flops



Old Navy $14.50

Old Navy $17.50


old navy $16.50


Swimsuit $98.00

Shoes $145.00

flip flops $3.50


jelly flip flops $9.50



skirt $58.00

dress $68.00


Skirt $39.90


dress $58.00

Swimsuit $88.00

The title is so true i am ready for spring and all that comes along with it. We have already lost the hour which of course sucks, yet no nice weather. It was 29 degrees this morning!! I WANT my SPRING and I am going to whine and throw a temper tantrum until I get it at least cyberly so get ready for ranting and raving followers of this blog. Well since I have had some luck with blogger today and no server down warnings I better not ruin a good thing so bye guys ttyl.

BTW all of the clothes are from Urban Outfitters unless marked otherwise

3 comments:

Seraphine said...

I hate wearing yellow. But polka dots are awesome, as are crisp whites. Flip flops... I'm so glad spring is starting. I'm ready for some nice weather. And flowers!

Elizabeth said...

I think you found my entire dream wardrobe for summer. Now, if only I was 23, I could wear it all! Very nice. :)

Anonymous said...

polka dots are MEGA AMAZING, and moccassins are my obsession right now (I must have a pair!) so..yeah. :)