Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Done

I am so done I went to wok today and of course on the busiest days we were short two people and we ended up staying longer this whole not getting paid thing sucks because I work just as hard and the only thing I have to show for it is service learning hours which really I would rather right now have money. I am really independent money wise and I hate asking my parents for something if I want so for me the whole being broke thing sucks considering I am normally the first national bank of Kiki. I'm sorry this isn't a fashion post but I have to go back to work for a couple hours tonight and workout. I am aching from Pilate's class last night but it was fun at least. I hate being fatigued because you feel drained but can't sleep.

well I will be back hopefully tomorrow I think I might stay home, which is the only plus of not being paid, I make my own hours, although that's not really true a lot of the times I don't.

Well bye have good night

4 comments:

Romany said...

Oh dear. You sound like you need a well-deserved holiday. In what sort of environment do you work? It sounds tiring...
Romany
xx

Elizabeth said...

Exhaustion is awful! I hope you get some rest soon.

Unknown said...

useful source Recommended Reading look these up why not try these out pop over to these guys www.dolabuy.co

sletet said...

c3w67t4w30 b4s37e0f51 x7y83p2x30 t0d76s0c63 i4w62t5k53 k3b90h1o72